The fifth chakra: Throat Chakra or Visuddha Chakra
When working with the throat chakra, work with communication, self-expression and creativity. Inner hearing, the power of choice, self-awareness, harmony, maximalism, dishonesty, and the inability to express emotions also belong here. Suppressed feelings, thoughts, unspoken words, wearing a mask, shallow chatter, open and honest communication are related to the throat chakra. If there are problems with the neck, nape of the neck, ears, bronchi, upper lungs, arms or thyroid gland, the throat chakra is responsible.
Questions to ask yourself: (If any point touches you, you should work on your throat chakra!)
-Are your thoughts in harmony with your feelings?
-Are you really expressing what's inside of you?
-Do you hear your inner voice?
-Are you in touch with your inner self or your inner leader?
-Are you able to show your weakness?
-Are you impressionable?
- Do you suppress your feelings and thoughts?
-Do you manipulate others?
-Do you want to meet other people's expectations?
Properties: Related to communication and expression. It can block you due to fear and anxiety. Ability to judge, critical sense.
Its location: It is located under the larynx, in the vicinity of the thyroid gland, starting from the cervical vertebra. It opens forward.
Body parts: trachea, neck, nape, jaw area, ears, nose, vocal organs.
Color: light blue or silver blue
Mineral: throat chakra healing stones: turquoise, opal, aquamarine, sapphire, lapis lazuli, chalcedony, iolite
Mental diseases of the throat chakra:
- I am shy, I often feel insecure
- I find it difficult to put my thoughts into words, to express my feelings, to express my opinion honestly
-Despite the fact that I have artistic tendencies, I often experience creative crises
-I often choose the wrong words and only later realize that I have hurt the other person
- I have a tendency to manipulate the other person or talk into their stomach
Diseases (physical disorders) of the throat chakra:
- Diseases of the throat chakra: sore throat, upper respiratory tract diseases, mouth sores, tonsil, larynx and thyroid gland complaints, vocal chorditis, muteness, deafness. Diseases that show weaknesses in the fifth chakra are various speech or locomotor problems
- Physical disorders: sore throat, upper respiratory diseases, mouth sores, tonsil, larynx and thyroid gland complaints, vocal chorditis, muteness, deafness
- Mental functions: creative self-expression, teaching, promise, decision-making, criticism,
- Hyperactivity: talkative, talkative,
- Dysfunction: poor speaking skills, shyness, silence
- Some diseases: asthma, bronchitis, neck pain, ear problems, thyroid problems, ringing in the ears, tinnitus, lung problems, cough, breathing problems, tonsillitis, colds, tongue problems, hoarseness
The form of the music: music and singing rich in semitones, as well as sacred and meditative dances have an extremely invigorating effect on the neck chakra. Soothing New Age music enriched with echo effects is best suited for harmonizing and relaxing the fifth chakra. It brings relief and opens our inner hearing.
Vowel: the throat chakra is activated by the sound "é". It should be sung in the place of the "g" sound on the scale. If we move slowly from the sound "á" to the sound "i", after a while we will reach the sound "é". Just as the throat forms a connecting channel between the head and the body, so the "é" sound of the throat chakra connects the "á" and "i" sounds with each other, and leads the forces of these two sounds to the outside world. When singing the sound "é", we can observe how much force is required for this. The sound "é" activates the power of "expression" in our fifth chakra.
TASK: LEARNING TO EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS
Subscribe to always be informed about the latest ideas!
© 2023 Nepáli termékek.
Powered by Shopify